Neigh thing ;) is impossible in a Horsebox. Horsebox conversions are packed with built in charm whether seeking a vintage, rusty or modern fit outs, making them an increasing popular choice for traders across multiple discipline of street trading.
Horseboxes are rapidly becoming a popular base unit to convert as a great, cost effective and trendy option for a mobile traders in street food markets to event caterers. Highly suited to weddings and small to medium size events.
From old to new, AMOBOX are ready to fitout your bespoke designed horsebox conversion.
Low Cost Base
A horsebox is a great way to enter the street trade world with a fully converted space whilst keeping the start up cost low. Second hand horseboxes can range from a few hundred to a few thousand pounds depending on condition, age and make/model. The same goes for their running cost when compared to a typical van conversion.
No need to worry about costly servicing when compared to a vintage van conversion, other than a simple trailer mechanical check and service.
Charm is the word that can only best describe a horsebox conversions. With the ever rising cost of vintage vehicles, horse boxes tend to be a real cost effective alternative to create the same wow factor.
Small on the outside big on the inside. With clever design layouts the smaller foot print of any horsebox a can be utilised to create dynamic working spaces.
Similar to the Amobox towable container, all our horsebox conversion can feature expanding floor space. We can utilise the ramp areas to create additional service bars, prep areas or make stations.
Price for standard fit horse box conversion. Starting from £ 5,600+VAT (for shell conversion only) to £25000+vat
(Price does not include the horsebox)
Amobox does carry some stock of donor horseboxes. If we don’t have a suitable unit to fit your need we work very closely with you to source it.
Horse Box Conversion - Standard Fit Specifications
- 1 x serving hatch, complete with lift up top sign and drop-down customer shelf
- 4 no. double 13amp electrical sockets
- 16amp input supply (RCD protected
- Restored and painted ceiling
- Ply lined interior walls with an aluminium support structure.
- Composite panelled or Stainless steel covered internal walls
- Commercial non- slip vinyl flooring
- Stainless steel covered work tops
- Cupboard doors and shelving for storage where appropriate
- Two sinks with chrome mixer taps
- NIC certification electrical installation
- Gas safe certification Gas installation (where required)
- Electric Airpot water heater
- Hand pump for cold water supply
The UK's Only Fully Towable Container
Bespoke catering kitchens and mobile stores that can be towed on a standard driving licence by most 4x4s, pickups and larger vans. We can even spec the weight of the unit to be compatible with the vehicle of your choosing.